Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Tracy's BIG 4 0

This is the bunch of us celebrating Tracy's 40th Birthday at MiMi's Cafe. We laughed for hours. I bet our waitress was relieved to see us leave. The food was awesome and the company was even better.


from the top: Debbie and Rich, Alberta (Mom or NaNa)with Kevin and Monica, Tracy and I, Von and Cindy, and Kevin and Monica, again( too cute not to include).
After our long dinner a couple of us went to see the movie 10,000B.C. It was a really good movie which we will wind up buying. I will have to include this fun picture of Tracy and I with his Birthday cake.

4 comments:

karen said...

Great pictures joyce. Looks like everyone had fun. Hope Tracy had a good night. Hope to see you soon.

:)

Paul Train said...

Looks like a 'Good Time' was had by one and all!
Love, Dad

Jenn said...

Happy birthday! I didn't know! When was it?

rainstorm said...

Jenn,
His B-day was March 6th.