Wednesday, March 12, 2008

This is Storm holding his second place award for his school's seventh grade science fair. If you ask me he should have got 1st place over all (6th-8th). It was well received by students and faculty alike. My son is a quiet type, but I can't tell you how many compliments I got for he and his board. His project was on the effect of caffeine on a person's blood pressure. I thought is was more noteworthy than, which popcorn had less unpopped popcorn, but then I could be biased. The one that won was so simple and the board was boring, too!
There was more to it, that sat on the table, but Storm had already taken that stuff home before the awards were given out. Nana and I were there to see him get his award which included a certificate for 20 points he could use toward any class. So what do you think?

3 comments:

karen said...

Way to go storm. I remember you still as a little baby boy. Wow 7th grade huh. My oldest is going into 3rd or 4th if you go by age. (missed cutoff here for kindy by 8 days), shes reading 4th grade now and is in 2nd. Well see how she does in Tx.

Paul Train said...

I like my coffee in the morning, but it looks like Storm's presentation was super.
Love, Dad

Jenn said...

Awesome! Congrats to him!