Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Year's Eve




This is our New Year's Eve Fiesta Dinner with our friends Barb and Brent Clarke.Tracy makes the worlds best enchiladas and I admit to making the best guacamole on the planet. We played Master Clue after dinner, which was great fun, Tracy won, the little stinker. Tracy and Barb were drifting off before the New Year hit. So our friends went home a little early. This left only my kids and I to use up all the party poppers out on the front porch and watch the fireworks up on "The Peak". Then our tipsy neighbors set off illegal fireworks, as we watched through our front room window.

3 comments:

Paul Train said...

Mary and I just went to bed. Wish you weren't so far away.

Love, Dad

Paul Train said...

Happy New Year.
From,
Dad & Mary Mom

rainstorm said...

Happy New Year to you my Daddy! I'm glad that you were able to get your truck back. I know how it feels,kind of. My baby got her new tires this past weekend. What a blessing. Tracy's boss gave him a late bonus, which helped us out tremendously. I suppose maybe Heavenly was giving us a lesson on patience and faith.