Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Eddie and Alice's Visit 2006

This picture was taken about a year and a half ago, here at our house. It was a short one day visit. What made this a tough visit was that it was the hottest day of the year (I think) and we had way too many people in our house, as my brother and his family were here and Tracy's Mom Sister and her kids too. This made it not only hot, it was BLAZING HOT. This wasn't the best impression you could give someone who might be considering a move here. I wish I had more time to spend with Alice and everyone, but my brother was a time hog ; ) and kept them as long as he could. Sad Me ;(

This is Alyssa, Storm, Ethan, little Ethan, and Willow. They were having fun out in our back yard digging this huge hole. Even the night could not thwart their diligence. Here are some more shots of the night.

11 comments:

rainstorm said...

I know these are older pictures, but I needed something to write about. Smiles ;)

Paul Train said...

Thank you. I have added these pictures to the 'Joyce Katies Stuff' folder on this computer.

Love you, Dad

Merrimom said...

Poor things...they had a hot trip all around! They had been at our house as a stop before heading to Colorado and our air conditioner on our house went out that day. No air conditioner in Phoenix in the summer is not an option! It was probably over 100 degrees inside our house and we ended up going to a motel just so we could sleep. Horrible day for that to happen when company came!

Paul Train said...

Hi Joyce Katie, love you, Dad

Paul Train said...

Yes, everyone in these pictures looks hot except the kids in the back yard.

Love you my Joyce Katie,
Dad

Paul Train said...

Good afternoon my sweet. I love you, Dad

rainstorm said...

Merri,
That had to have been rough. Off the subject... how much longer does your honey have for school?
I think I'll go check out your blog tonight.BYE!

Paul Train said...

Good morning my love, Dad

Paul Train said...

Was here today too. Love, Dad

Paul Train said...

Just wanted to say that 'trueHave NoClue' does not fit you.

I love you, Dad

rainstorm said...

SMILES,Dad. Thanks for the compliment.