Wednesday, November 14, 2007

A Great day!


Today was a great day! My honey was able to spend most of it with me. We just did a bunch of running around making sure he had everything he needed for his hunting trip. Tracy was invited to go on a road trip to South Dakota with a bunch of guys from his office, including the owner. I was able to meet Bill for the first time when they came to pick him up and I really liked him. This is Tracy's first time going hunting for at least the past sixteen years. I'm sure he's going to have a blast. I can't wait to hear the stories from his trip. He will be missed here, but I'm glad he has this chance to hunt.

This picture wasn't taken by me, it was forwarded in an e-mail by my dad. I thought it was a beautiful depiction of how my day felt.

15 comments:

Paul Train said...

Nice post, but no comment.

Love,
Dad

Paul Train said...

Dearest Joyce,

Thinking of you.

Love,
Dad

Paul Train said...

Hi there Superwoman.

Love,
Dad

rainstorm said...

Sorry I've been a busy Mommy these past couple of days. Today was a nice relaxing day at home with them. So relaxing, that I never even left the house or changed out of my pj's. My kids were stuck to me like glue and that felt wonderful. I LOVE my kids.

Paul Train said...

It's good you can spend time with your kids.

Love,
Dad

Paul Train said...

I had something I wanted to say when I came down here to the barn, but after several interruptions, I forgot what it was. I do love you.

Love,
Dad

Paul Train said...

I changed my picture.

Love,
Dad

Paul Train said...

Good morning dear.

Love,
Dad

Paul Train said...

Hi Joycie

rainstorm said...

I like your picture. You kind of look rugged, like a country man. Ask Merry to verify this but you look like an 1800's prophet from the church. That's neat. Or you would fit in with a western movie. You should look into being an extra for a western. They get payed good money for that. Heck get a speaking part in a movie and you could bring in the big bucks.

rainstorm said...

P.S. I saw that you have a blog now. That is great, now I can see what you like to write about, and all your pictures. I love it.

Paul Train said...

I needed to have a blog to have my picture with my comments to your postings.

Love,
Dad

Paul Train said...

Hi Sweety,
We are getting a lot of comments on your "A Great Day" post. Hope you had a super great Thanksgiving.
Love,
Dad

Paul Train said...

Well it looks like the word varification is just on my blog. I do not know why, but it must be some kind of a safty thing.

Love,
Dad

rainstorm said...

This is getting pretty full so I had better write a new blog. I love You MY DADDY!