Thursday, July 17, 2008

Garden of the Gods

While my DADDY and Mary MOM were here, we took the kids and the dogs, out for the day. We did many things and I think the highlight was going to The Garden of the Gods. I have many pictures from our fun day, seeing as I LOVE to take pictures, but for now I will share just a few. Since this is just the beginning, I will add more soon. I hope you like them ;)


Here are my Kidos with Mary Mom. Can you see the goats in the back, near Mary Mom's shoulder? Something had spooked them so they were a bit away when the picture was taken.This is what I call 20 billy goats gruff. I'm quite sure these are Mountain Goats, but that doesn't mean I cant call them billies. At first they were about 20 feet away from all of us people that were staring and taking pictures. A beautiful sight.

3 comments:

Paul Train said...

Thursday, July 17, 2008
Do you know I come to your blog even before I check my eMail?
As soon as I get some of these great pictures onto my computer, I'll hop over to your other blog.
Our pictures from the trip should be in today.
Mary Mom's brother came in last night from Texas, gave us a call, and said they would stop by today.
They just got here. so I have to go now, later.
Love you, Dad

rainstorm said...

Have a nice visit. How long has it been since you all saw him? That's right the reunion this weekend! Well I hope you guys really have a great time. We went to the zoo today with some friends. It was so wonderful. They have done some exciting new things there. I will be sharing some pictures soon.HUGE HUGS

Paul Train said...

Friday, July 18, 2008
SUPER PICTURES
Mary Mom is working today, we had a good visit yesterday with Lewis and Faith.
Love you, Dad