Friday, December 21, 2007

He did it!





He did it! My big brother was the first male in our family and also the first person in our family to graduate from college. That's my Bro! Everyone is so proud of him. I had a blast taking pictures after the event in the reception hall. As a matter of fact everyone had their cameras and cell phones flashing. There are lots of good pictures but these are my favorite ones. I Hope You Enjoy Them! This trip was a quick one but it was quite fun anyways. Paulie's wife Janna had prepared great food and there was never dull a moment. I hated to leave.

4 comments:

Paul Train said...

Is that your Mother and Juanita with you and Paul in the top picture? Who is the person with Paul in the bottom picture?

Only 35 degrees down here in the barn. My fingers are turning blue.

Love you, Dad

Paul Train said...

I will add these pictures to our collection. Love, Dad

rainstorm said...

The top picture is Amber,Paulie, Nita, and me. The one on the bottom is Eddie with Paulie. He's been Paulie's best friend for about twenty years. You have met him before. I know he came with us up there when we were kids. It has been 19 years since then and I can't blame you for not knowing.

karen said...

Congrats to paul